Large Wooden Letter M | Wooden Letter M For Wall
- 12 inch wooden letters are 12 inches tall x 8 inches wide x .5 inch thick.
- 15 inch wooden letter M is 15 inches tall x 9 inches wide x .5 inch thick.
- 18 inch wooden letter M is 18 inches tall x 11 inches wide x .5 inch thick.
- 24 inch wooden letters M is 24 inches tall x 14 inches wide x .5 inch thick.
- 30 inch wooden letter M is 30 inches tall x 18 inches wide by .5 inch thick.
- 36 inch wooden letter M is 36 inches tall x 24 inches wide by .5 inch thick.
- 42 inch wooden letter M is 42 inches tall x 30 inches wide by .5 inch thick.
- Wooden initial letters for wall, letter M is made from unfinished, cabinet-grade plywood.
Wooden Letter M Designs, Big Wooden Letter M
- We proudly make our wooden letter M decoration in the USA (Fayetteville, NC).
- Small imperfections in the m letter design may occur but will not distract from the quality of the wood initial letters.
- We utilize CNC and laser technology to cut wooden letter names wall art.
- Wooden block font letter M can stand independently when you add on a custom letter stand.
- Easy to create M letter names with our wooden wall letters.
If you are searching for unfinished wooden letter M decoration ideas, Collage and Wood has every letter and font you need!
- Big wooden letter M wooden letters typically arrive within 7 days.
- All wooden letter nursery decor - M shipments will include a tracking number and delivery confirmation, automatically sent to you through CollageandWood.com when your wooden alphabet letter M ships.
- We are not responsible for undelivered wooden wall letter M cutouts due to incorrect shipping addresses submitted with order.
Large Wooden Letter M for Wall Decor is Perfect for Creating Wooden Letter Signs AND:
- wood letter M for photo props or wooden craft letters signs;
- wooden letter M for wedding decor, or decorative letter M wooden letters guestbook;
- letter M home and wooden letters for nursery decor
- school and college event decor;
- YES! Collage and Wood makes giant wooden greek letters, each sold separately.